Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Today’s world is all about smart phone and computers, but creating the apps and websites that run on these devices can take a year or more to complete. Prototypes are typically non-functioning models of apps and websites that give developers and designers the edge on this lengthy creation process. Why? Because prototypes can be assembled in as little as a single day, saving them time and money. This course teaches you how to use Origami, a prototyping tool created by designers at Facebook that makes it easy to create prototypes for smart apps and websites. You'll explore Origami's interface, learn the principles of prototyping, and gain experience assembling and disseminating a basic prototype.
* Learn to use Origami, the prototyping tool built by designers at Facebook
* Discover what a prototype is and how to organize for the construction of a prototype
* Understand where prototypes fit into the workflow of project development
* See how developers and designers use prototypes in the development of final products
* Learn how to share your project with other developers
* Understand how to build a process without having to write code
Professor Andy Anderson is the author of dozens of best-selling books and videos, including the O'Reilly titles Learn to Use Photoshop CC 2017 and Prototyping with Figma. Funny, engaging, and always on point, Andy runs One-of-a-Kind Productions, where he's worked with and trained thousands of people in the areas of photography, animation, graphics, and web design over the past 25 years.